Fertility treatments for couples and individuals
When trying to conceive is challenging, fertility diagnosis and treatment offer hope. Our New Jersey reproductive endocrinologist, Dr. Isaac Glatstein, provides state-of-the-art fertility treatments that can overcome infertility and increase the chances of achieving a successful pregnancy. Whether you are a couple struggling to conceive on your own, or an unpartnered man or woman hoping to become a single parent , or an LGBTQIA+ couple or individual, we are here to help you grow your family.
Treatment for infertility for men, women and heterosexual couples
For many couples trying to conceive, the journey to parenthood isn’t as easy as they imagined. Thankfully, there are many effective fertility treatments to help couples have the children and families they long for. Once we have determined the cause of a couple’s inability to conceive, we create a targeted treatment plan that provides the quickest path to pregnancy for you.
Which treatment you need will depend on your specific diagnosis and may range from medication to more complex assisted reproductive technologies.
- Ovulation induction. This treatment involves using medications to stimulate egg production in women who have ovulation disorders. It helps regulate ovulation and increases the chances of fertilization. To reduce the probability of a high-risk multiple pregnancy, the use of ovarian-stimulating medications requires close and careful monitoring by your fertility specialist.
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI). During IUI, sperm is carefully placed into the uterus, bypassing potential obstacles such as a cervical mucus problem and increasing the chances of fertilization. Typically, medications are used to encourage egg production, with careful monitoring at our office to reduce the risk of multiples. IUI is often recommended for couples with mild male factor infertility or unexplained infertility.
- IVF. In vitro fertilization is a time-tested, highly advanced fertility treatment, that has successfully helped to create millions of families world-wide. IVF involves combining eggs and sperm in our state-of-the-art fertility, climate-controlled, world class laboratory. The resulting embryos may then be tested for genetic or chromosomal conditions and can then be transferred to the uterus of the intended parent or a gestational carrier. IVF can overcome many fertility issues, including blocked fallopian tubes, male factor infertility and ovulation problems. We proudly offer high-quality, low-cost IVF packages to make treatment affordable and accessible to all those wishing to start or expand their families. We firmly believe that all those wishing to build their families are given every opportunity to do so regardless of their financial situation.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI). ICSI is commonly used in conjunction with IVF. It involves injecting a single sperm directly into an egg to achieve fertilization when there are issues with sperm quality or low sperm count. Our IVF lab can also perform other procedures to increase the chances of IVF success, such as laser-assisted hatching and genetic testing of embryos.
Fertility treatments for single hopeful parents and LGBTQIA+ individuals
Conceive NJ is a proudly inclusive fertility practice. We believe that all hopeful parents deserve access to the absolute best, most effective fertility treatments to grow their families. We provide effective treatment options using donor gametes (eggs and sperm) creating the possibility of biological parenthood and the joyous experience of pregnancy and birth for individuals and same-sex couples.
- Donor sperm for unpartnered or same-sex female couples. Same-sex female couples, as well as single women, can opt for donor sperm to achieve pregnancy with IUI or IVF. Should you need donor sperm, we work directly with the most reputable donor sperm banks to ensure that your fertility treatment meets the highest ethical and safety standards available while offering you the largest possible selection of screened and vetted donors.
- Donor eggs and surrogacy. Same-sex male couples, and hopeful single fathers, can achieve biological fatherhood through IVF using donor eggs and a gestational carrier. Often referred to as surrogacy, this process allows the use of one or both partners’ sperm to fertilize eggs from a female donor. The resulting embryos can then be transferred to the woman who will carry the pregnancy. Should you need donor eggs or a gestational carrier, we can connect you with the appropriate reputable agencies to help make your dream of parenthood a reality.
Other fertility treatments
Not everyone comes to us hoping to have a baby right now. We offer a variety of services to support overall reproductive health and future parenthood.
- Egg or sperm freezing. Fertility preservation through egg or sperm freezing provides the opportunity to preserve reproductive cells for future use. People may choose to preserve their gametes if they wish to delay parenthood. Or, they may do so before undergoing medical treatments such as chemotherapy or radiation, that may affect fertility, or transitioning to another gender.
- Embryo Banking. Embryo banking is a fertility treatment that involves freezing embryos for future use. This can be a good option for people who want to have children but are not ready to start a family right away, or who have concerns about their fertility. Embryo banking can also be used by people who are undergoing cancer treatment, as the treatment can damage their fertility.
- PCOS. Women with polycystic ovary syndrome often find symptom relief through effective treatment with our experienced New Jersey reproductive endocrinologist.
- Reproductive surgery. We frequently treat women suffering from uterine polyps, scar tissue, fibroids, endometriosis or other anatomical problems with their reproductive systems. Surgery can provide symptom relief and may protect future fertility.
It’s important to consult with our New Jersey reproductive endocrinologist to determine the most suitable treatment option, based on fertility test results and your individual circumstances.
Treatment for infertility has opened the door to family-building possibilities for people of all backgrounds. With advancements in reproductive medicine over decades, having a baby despite infertility has become a reality for millions of people.
By seeking fertility care from our New Jersey reproductive endocrinologist, individuals and couples can navigate the path to parenthood with compassionate, caring support. Contact us today to schedule a consultation to learn more about treatment for infertility.